Les Grandes Z'oreilles

La musique avec des Z'oreilles grandes ouvertes !

AccueilRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Apple MacBook Air (2020) 13,3″ Puce Apple M1 ...
Voir le deal
799 €

Here Comes The Flood

+24
Joss
Angrom
No Quarter
Yves
Lïhns
Grass Matt
Nicolas
Khyber
Chris
Picchio
Kullervo
Lolo
Zwenskaïa
Supersister
Behemoth
Marooned
Brett
Beck-Bolin
Polo
Tichoulz
Siphon
Acco
Adol
28 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Angrom

Here Comes The Flood - Page 5 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Here Comes The Flood   Here Comes The Flood - Page 5 Icon_minitimeLun 9 Juin - 14:06

Grass Matt a écrit:
Angrom a écrit:
J'adôôôre l'avatar de Grass Matt

Tiens tu fumes ?

Nope, je ne fume plus depuis quasiment deux ans ... :hifi:
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Valhall

Valhall

MessageSujet: Re: Here Comes The Flood   Here Comes The Flood - Page 5 Icon_minitimeLun 9 Juin - 17:36

Commentaire de Daniel Gildenlöw à propos de l'Eurovision :

Citation :
So, it's that time of year. Artists from the whole of Europe climbs the stage with unplugged guitars and perform an expensively produced and impressive 3 minutes of intense Karaoke singing in front of millions of snacks loaded TV sofas. It's time for the Eurovision Song Contest. It's a tradition, just like many of us celebrate Christmas year after year regardless of its religious connotations. It's something you just do, like going to the dentist.

In Sweden, it has transformed from an innocently happy event where hopeful nobodies brushed shoulders with national celebrities, to a highly produced circus involving professional song writing crews and an overly used bunch of national radio hit heroes. It's just this vision of a hit machine gone wrong. Same old teams of writers, same old songs, same old artists, with just the right amount of new polish for us to go "hey, that might stand a chance in [insert city of eurovision finals] in two months".

See, we have it all here in Sweden. The Pro attitude and experience on all levels of this machinery. When we walk into the Eurovision Song Contest, nothing ever glitches. No one will ever sing the wrong lyrics anymore, no one will look into the wrong camera. It's all drilled and exercised hundreds of times. We don't rely on hopeful nobodies and amateurs anymore. We rely on hit making science. It's just one little detail missing: honesty. You know that little quality so tightly connected to words and concepts such as "soul" and "heart" and "warmth".

Somewhere along the lines of effectiveness, it was rationalized, marginalized and institutionalized until it simply died. They might look into the right cameras with glittering eyes, perfect lighting and hand made dresses displaying the latest fashion, but something's not there. This lean, mean killing machine might be impressive, but people don't buy. Big surprise.

But it is. A surprise, I mean. Seriously, every year Swedish media (and probably the people too) actually thinks we will win. Why not? We did choose a song with all the qualities of past victories, following the recipe down to the last point. We chose it from a long list of other songs that also had these qualities. Good productions, a chorus that everyone will recognize without exactly being able to pinpoint why, and an experienced artist who could do it in his/her sleep. Of course we will win. We have bought tons of lottery tickets, statistically we can't lose.

But we do. And to me it's obvious. Music is not rational, perfection cannot help it beyond a certain point. The last years, I have always favored the music from eastern Europe and the balkan countries. They still express something, and to me, that's got to be the core of music - expression. Music as a way of channelizing emotions - we sing because we have to, because life hurts too much if we don't. Or we sing to make people happy, or to communicate something. We don't sing to win. Winning is not an emotion, it's a result.

See, if you sing to win, that implies something else - you are afraid to lose. That fear will effectively prevent you from breaking new ground. Sweden is the kind of nation nowadays that would send a metal song one or two years after Lordi wins, because then we know that a song like that can actually have winning potentials. But by then, of course, it's too late. We look to the past to predict the future, instead of creating the future. Yeah, that's a plan.

In short, we have stopped trusting the gut feeling. Simple as that. I recall when I was a kid and Greece (I think) sent a contribution with a woman singing barefoot. Big laughs. But why? Is that really funnier than Carola's yellow dress from 1983? In retrospective? We talk about diversity all the time, but it should only be sufficiently diverse. Western Europe with a touch of spice. And up until now, we have had the privilege of "teaching" the less westernized and streamlined contributions by killing them in the voting procedure. Now, with more and more countries joining this circus, I had hoped for a change.

But it seems a lost cause, with fewer and fewer contributions standing out. The westernization is more and more prominent every year. Productional quality flourishes, on behalf of a suffering compositional quality. It's somehow like we all think that imitating something original may somehow make the imitation seem original too. "Hey, it sounds exactly like ABBA, and they were really original"...

Germany this year was the worst contribution I've seen in years. As expected, the production was fine, the girls were pretty, they had the moves and choreography worked out, they looked into the right cameras at all times, they smiled and did all they could to look sexy. Just two small details remained: the song sucked and the only thing sucking more was the singing. It's increasingly obvious every year that Germany made the right move in demanding amnesty from the qualifying process. Now the right move from the rest of Europe is to deny them that, so we don't have to suffer through more of their music.

Poland had decided to go all-in on the western hit industry thinking, Russia hired outside help with making the perfect hit, Latvia had a Swedish song writing team involved (yes, the pirate song), Greece had a singer who lived half her life in the US. These contributions were some of the lamest and sorriest excuses for music I've witnessed in a long time. France kind of sucked, but in an alternative weird fashion as always, and that makes it easier to respect. You never know what the French will have up their sleeve, and I pray that they will keep this originality. Man, even when they suck, they have to do it their own way.

But there were promises. It was, in general, the best finals I have watched. I had seven contributions I really liked, and that beats previous years by far. Bosnia was great, and so were Portugal, Serbia, Turkey, Georgia and Israel. Albania was very good apart from some unnecessary off key vocals here and there, and will be better on album. I imagine that some songs on my No-list will also make more sense on album, like France and Azerbaijan for instance. I don't know what to make of Spain, but I definitely prefer that to any of the boring recipe music presented by the other typical western european countries.

All-in-all, this years European Song Contest raised my hopes. The music was better than ever (all coming from old respected music nations as far as I am concerned) with the biggest let-downs coming from Greece, Croatia and Russia, who usually do much better than this year's copycat songs. Sort of like a Greek Britney and a Russian Justin. Very 2002 if you ask me. Anyway, with 44 countries voting, the odds are also starting to even out and there is really room for Southern and Eastern Europe to change the scenery. Finally!

But what happens? Well, at first I have a good time, seeing Sweden at the bottom along with just the worst contributions - the old "pros rubbing shoulders with amateurs" gets a new meaning. I also appreciate the Swedish TV commentators' worn out "they are just voting for their neighbors" finally being replaced by "now Norway is coming up, they should give us high points", thus blatantly displaying their hypocritical view point on this, even more displayed when they sulk about actually not getting the high points even from them.

But then something is happening. Everyone seems to be voting for Greece, Croatia and Russia. All three countries are thus highly rewarded for going western mainstream. The countries having contributed with quality music that expresses something are left in the middle as usual. Boring above, bad below. And we turn the screw another turn, and next year, we will see even more hit machines in action, to drain nation after nation on their musical heritage. Conditioned by winning.

Talk about irony. The most reward based conditioning system imagined - inch by inch they become like the rest. But in this case, these proud music nations are rewarded for sounding more and more like the UK, Germany and Sweden. All of which ended up at the bottom of the scrap barrel! Hear the bells ringing? You should just wait for us to adapt and reach out a helping hand, we need it to pull ourselves up from there. But whatever you do, don't slip and let us pull you down too!

So, I voted for Bosnia, and was glad to see that Sweden gave them 10 points in the end. And 12 to Norway, which means we were among the best at embarrassing neighbor voting after having complained about it for fifteen years. Good old Sweden. But in the end, Serbia must be the nation to win this year's Daniel Award. Why? For the combination. They contributed a great song, and they also gave Bosnia 12 points. I don't remember the entire voting, but as far as I can tell, that makes them pretty much alone in both contributing a good song AND voting for a good one.

So, Serbia, it will be an honor to visit you at the end of this week, and present some Swedish music that will never make it to the Eurovision Song Contest!

Cette phrase est d'ores et déjà culte : "You never know what the French will have up their sleeve, and I pray that they will keep this originality. Man, even when they suck, they have to do it their own way."

C'est tellement vrai ! What a Face
http://www.yourmajesty.net
Ehn Deïss
Admin
Ehn Deïss

Humeur : Epicurien le vendredi soir, nihiliste le lundi matin

MessageSujet: Re: Here Comes The Flood   Here Comes The Flood - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMar 10 Juin - 22:45

Bonjour, je suis le floodeur qui floode pour célébrer le 6000ème message ! Here Comes The Flood - Page 5 486189

https://rateyourmusic.com/~Ehn_Deiss_2

Frank Zappa interviewer: "So Frank, you have long hair. Does that make you a woman?"
FZ: "You have a wooden leg. Does that make you a table?"

"Certains aspirent à la vie éternelle alors qu'ils ne savent pas comment occuper leurs dimanches après-midi..."
https://zoreilles.forumdediscussions.com
Yves

Yves

MessageSujet: Re: Here Comes The Flood   Here Comes The Flood - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMer 11 Juin - 14:36

Ouahh Valhall , je ne suis pas assez bon en Anglais pour tout comprendre ce que dit Daniel Gildenlow sur l'Eurovision , il emploie des mots un peu compliqués pour moi ,en résumé, ce qu'il dit c'est méchant ou gentil ?? monkey à part sur les Français , qui apparemment,,à ses yeux ,ont la cote !! albino
Ah je viens de voir qu'il avait voté pour la Bosnie, comme moi, normal c'était quasiment du prog , et du bon cheers
En y ayant relu une 2ème fois , çà à été plus facile pour moi, du coup je crois qu'il a bien aimé et que cette année a été la meilleure depuis que çà existe cheers si j'ai bien compris geek
Valhall

Valhall

MessageSujet: Re: Here Comes The Flood   Here Comes The Flood - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMer 11 Juin - 15:43

Eh bien pour résumer, il supporte le concours en lui-même, mais reproche à une vaste majorité de pays de formater à outrance les morceaux qu'ils proposent.
Grass Matt
Admin
Grass Matt

MessageSujet: Re: Here Comes The Flood   Here Comes The Flood - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMer 11 Juin - 19:27

je bois un verre de Chardonnay avec quelques rondelles de saucisson.

Voilà.

je tenais à le dire.

Admin
Ehn Deïss

MessageSujet: Re: Here Comes The Flood   Here Comes The Flood - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMer 11 Juin - 19:48

Grass Matt a écrit:

Voilà.

je tenais à le dire.

Et moi une pinte de Blanche (paske y'avait plus de Guinness), mais sans saucisson (et sans cahuètes, c'est horrible) ! Et pis avant, quelques fraises du jardin ! cherry

Il fait tellement beau ! flower

Frank Zappa interviewer: "So Frank, you have long hair. Does that make you a woman?"

"Certains aspirent à la vie éternelle alors qu'ils ne savent pas comment occuper leurs dimanches après-midi..."
Grass Matt
Admin
Grass Matt

MessageSujet: Re: Here Comes The Flood   Here Comes The Flood - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMer 11 Juin - 19:51

Une pinte en plus, et ben mon pig .

Entièrement d'accord, 25 cl, c'est mesquin Here Comes The Flood - Page 5 977514

Admin
Ehn Deïss

MessageSujet: Re: Here Comes The Flood   Here Comes The Flood - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMer 11 Juin - 19:54

Grass Matt a écrit:
Une pinte en plus, et ben mon pig .

Il y a une autre façon de boire de la bière ? Shocked

Here Comes The Flood - Page 5 977514

Valhall

Valhall

MessageSujet: Re: Here Comes The Flood   Here Comes The Flood - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMer 11 Juin - 21:49

Oui, Heineken (comme d'ailleurs Coca-Cola, Orangina, Oasis et d'autres) vend désormais des mini-bouteilles et canettes.

15 cl. Une grosse gorgée.

Même un hobbit boit plus que ça ! What a Face
Yves

Yves

MessageSujet: Re: Here Comes The Flood   Here Comes The Flood - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJeu 12 Juin - 11:14

Ehn Deïss a écrit:
Grass Matt a écrit:

Voilà.

je tenais à le dire.

Et moi une pinte de Blanche (paske y'avait plus de Guinness), mais sans saucisson (et sans cahuètes, c'est horrible) ! Et pis avant, quelques fraises du jardin ! cherry

Il fait tellement beau ! flower
Je ne veux plus lire des trucs du genre "Il fait beau" "Il fait chaud" sous peine d'étranglement de ma part sur cette personne sunny mais blague à part c'est possible çà qu'il fasse beau ??? ici çà n'est pas arrivé depuis le 8 Mai ôù on avait eu une journée exceptionnelle , sunny
Ehn Deïss
Admin
Ehn Deïss

MessageSujet: Re: Here Comes The Flood   Here Comes The Flood - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJeu 12 Juin - 11:18

C'est malin, aujourd'hui, il fait tout gris ! Here Comes The Flood - Page 5 181446

Picchio

Picchio

MessageSujet: Re: Here Comes The Flood   Here Comes The Flood - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJeu 12 Juin - 12:57

Pour nous ça peut encore aller, on échappe encore au pire. Razz
Yves

Yves

MessageSujet: Re: Here Comes The Flood   Here Comes The Flood - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJeu 12 Juin - 23:43

Ehn Deïss a écrit:
C'est malin, aujourd'hui, il fait tout gris ! Here Comes The Flood - Page 5 181446
Madoune cat , çà avait mal commencé ce matin, mais en fait il a fait super beau aujourd'hui pas de pluie , mais pas plus de 18° vers 15h , et un vent abominable et froid santa
Ehn Deïss
Admin
Ehn Deïss

MessageSujet: Re: Here Comes The Flood   Here Comes The Flood - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJeu 12 Juin - 23:50

Yves a écrit:
Ehn Deïss a écrit:
Madoune cat , çà avait mal commencé ce matin, mais en fait il a fait super beau aujourd'hui pas de pluie , mais pas plus de 18° vers 15h , et un vent abominable et froid santa

Le temps a changé dans la journée... Il a fait hyper-chaud !

Ca, c'est du flood ! :lol:

Yves

Yves

MessageSujet: Re: Here Comes The Flood   Here Comes The Flood - Page 5 Icon_minitimeVen 13 Juin - 0:41

Ehn Deïss a écrit:
Yves a écrit:
Ehn Deïss a écrit:

A partir de combien de degrés considères-tu qu'il fait chaud?? : ici c'est environ 28 ° , parce qu'en Allemagne ou au Danemark dès qu'il fait 15°ils étouffent , c'est çà le problème cat alien Here Comes The Flood - Page 5 268141
Ehn Deïss
Admin
Ehn Deïss

MessageSujet: Re: Here Comes The Flood   Here Comes The Flood - Page 5 Icon_minitimeVen 13 Juin - 0:46

Yves a écrit:
Ehn Deïss a écrit:
Yves a écrit:
Ehn Deïss a écrit:

A partir de combien de degrés considères-tu qu'il fait chaud?? : ici c'est environ 28 ° , parce qu'en Allemagne ou au Danemark dès qu'il fait 15°ils étouffent , c'est çà le problème cat alien Here Comes The Flood - Page 5 268141

Je dois être allemand ! A vingt degré, c'est la canicule ! Here Comes The Flood - Page 5 268141
Cependant, aujourd'hui, il faisait dans les 23°, et à l'étage, il fait vraiment très chaud (même à cette heure) !

Comme disait mon prof de maths, sale temps pour les gros ! Here Comes The Flood - Page 5 977514

Yves

Yves

MessageSujet: Re: Here Comes The Flood   Here Comes The Flood - Page 5 Icon_minitimeVen 13 Juin - 14:39

A 20° c'est la canicule ???? (here comes the flood) Here Comes The Flood - Page 5 336149 ici en été à 20° c'est la Sibérie Here Comes The Flood - Page 5 725729 on gèle et on se plaint du froid Here Comes The Flood - Page 5 181446 Here Comes The Flood - Page 5 268141 (non mais je ne blague pas c'est vrai)
Grass Matt
Admin
Grass Matt

MessageSujet: Re: Here Comes The Flood   Here Comes The Flood - Page 5 Icon_minitimeVen 13 Juin - 16:17

Y a plus de saison, ma pauv' dame !!

Picchio

MessageSujet: Re: Here Comes The Flood   Here Comes The Flood - Page 5 Icon_minitimeVen 13 Juin - 17:03

un tiens vaut mieux que deux tu l'auras. :roll:

A part çà, quel temps vous avez ? What a Face
Grass Matt
Admin
Grass Matt

MessageSujet: Re: Here Comes The Flood   Here Comes The Flood - Page 5 Icon_minitimeVen 13 Juin - 17:10

Picchio a écrit:
un tiens vaut mieux que deux tu l'auras. :roll:

A part çà, quel temps vous avez ? What a Face

Oh oh oh je t'arrête tout de suite, bien mal acquis ne profite jamais !!!

Ca peut aller par chez moi !!!

Dernière édition par Grass Matt le Sam 14 Juin - 13:18, édité 1 fois
Ehn Deïss
Admin
Ehn Deïss

MessageSujet: Re: Here Comes The Flood   Here Comes The Flood - Page 5 Icon_minitimeVen 13 Juin - 17:37

Et je ne peux même pas vous demander d'arrêter de flooder...

Here Comes The Flood - Page 5 977514

Picchio

Picchio

MessageSujet: Re: Here Comes The Flood   Here Comes The Flood - Page 5 Icon_minitimeVen 13 Juin - 19:24

autant pisser dans un violon.

lol!
Grass Matt
Admin
Grass Matt

MessageSujet: Re: Here Comes The Flood   Here Comes The Flood - Page 5 Icon_minitimeVen 13 Juin - 19:27

Tout ça me rappelle un excellent film de François Ozon "Sitcom", une comédie vraiment déjantée sur l'arrivée d'un rat dans une famille qui va avoir des conséquences facheuses.
Bref, tout ça pour dire qu'un des personnages ne parlait qu'en adages.

Here Comes The Flood - Page 5 00904718

Picchio

MessageSujet: Re: Here Comes The Flood   Here Comes The Flood - Page 5 Icon_minitimeVen 13 Juin - 19:41

Tiens, pas vu celui-là. Il est bien ?
Grass Matt
Admin
Grass Matt

MessageSujet: Re: Here Comes The Flood   Here Comes The Flood - Page 5 Icon_minitimeVen 13 Juin - 19:58

Picchio a écrit:
Tiens, pas vu celui-là. Il est bien ?

Il est grotesque mais vraiment très bon

Tiens cadeau

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=PxwtBnuhJTk

Ca donne un bon aperçu je trouve Here Comes The Flood - Page 5 977514

MessageSujet: Re: Here Comes The Flood   Here Comes The Flood - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Here Comes The Flood
Page 5 sur 40Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Suivant