Les Grandes Z'oreilles

La musique avec des Z'oreilles grandes ouvertes !

AccueilRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon : la prochaine extension Pokémon sera EV6.5 Fable ...
Voir le deal

Frank Zappa

+33
Ehn Deïss
Interstellar Force
Kyuss
Billx
DreamLTE2
Lïhns
Two-Suns-In-The-Sunset
Angrom
Gromit
Ericochets
Vermilion Sands
Fatcat
Marsu
Echoes
Franpi
Joss
Bergamote
Dane
Straphanger
Khyber
Grass Matt
Deadwing
Meurdhek
Ancestor
Yves
Picchio
Lolo
No Quarter
Supersister
Chicago
Chris
Acco
Kullervo
37 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 29  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Angrom

Frank Zappa - Page 16 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Frank Zappa   Frank Zappa - Page 16 Icon_minitimeLun 12 Nov - 12:04

Diantre, les prix des rééditions ont augmenté...
Dommage 10.13 pour les CD simples c'était parfait Frank Zappa - Page 16 265676
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Echoes

Echoes

MessageSujet: Re: Frank Zappa   Frank Zappa - Page 16 Icon_minitimeLun 12 Nov - 15:12

Encore une question :
Les albums édités après la mort de Zappa sont-ils des nouveautés? sont-ils intéressants ? où sont-ce des trucs à fric ?
http://progechoes.over-blog.com/
Angrom

Angrom

MessageSujet: Re: Frank Zappa   Frank Zappa - Page 16 Icon_minitimeJeu 29 Nov - 11:11

Un nouveau batch de rééditions est il prévu ou c'est fini ?
Il me semblait qu'il y aurait 60 CD donc 5 * 12 batches non ?
Interstellar , des news

sinon je pense que je vais me prendre zoot allures , un des rares cd que je n'ai pas qui est resté dans les 10 € sur amazon. Pour les autres j'attendrai après les fêtes, les prix re baisseront
Interstellar Force

Interstellar Force

MessageSujet: Re: Frank Zappa   Frank Zappa - Page 16 Icon_minitimeJeu 29 Nov - 12:06

je n'ai pas tenu le compte des rééditions ...( 5* 12 c'est bien ça avec "understanding america" et "mothermania )
Elle doivent s'arrêter avec "playground psychotics" environ pour mi décembre ( Lather se fait un peu attendre aussi ) ?
Sinon la dernière surprise est bientôt dispo sur amaeon : finer moment (2CD période burnt weeny sandwich )
Interstellar Force

Interstellar Force

MessageSujet: Re: Frank Zappa   Frank Zappa - Page 16 Icon_minitimeJeu 29 Nov - 19:01

Sinon pour 1000 $ c'est possible d'acquérir les droits du live at roxy ( tous les détails ci dessous Frank Zappa - Page 16 15277 )

THE ZAPPA PROJECT/OBJECT of your DREAMS: ROXY BY PROXY!

(For review or if you missed getting the Email Announcement, click HERE.)

If you got the email or clicked above, then you know the Basic Deal: First you must carefully read on – check out the FAQ’s and see if it answers most of your questions. You may want to go back from time to time to check them out again. Once you agree to the terms of the Official Distribution License and sign on by making your reservation, you are on your way to becoming a potential distributor of the Zappa CD Duplication Master Project/Object. You’ll also need to provide payment information. If you make the cut, you’ll receive your own personalized Master CD from which you can make unlimited CD copies for sale, per the terms of the distribution agreement.

Zappa CD Master Project/Object of your Dreams – the FAQs

What’s the Point? This is a unique opportunity for you to experience life as a music distributor. As an independent distributor, you’ll learn intimate details about the relationship between the artist and the record company, how everyone gets paid, and how the distribution process really works. Hopefully, you’ll have a lot of fun too while we make history together. And you will be making history in this way – in creating this Distribution Deal the master plan is to raise the money it will take to complete the Film, The Roxy Performances and get it out there in Theaters for your hot little eyes and into your hot little hands on DVD. You are the ones who want it and you are the ones we need to help us make it happen! So this is also a big Thank you to all the fans that are ready willing and able to participate in the ultimate adventure of distributing this record. We are grateful – and we are hopeful that you will show us how to do it better than it has ever been done before.

What Do I Get? Your very own personal CD DUPLICATION MASTER, embedded exclusively with information unique to ONLY you. And Liner Notes – meticulously written by one of the band members, a few finished copies of the actual release (complete with original artwork) which will also be available to you as an authorized distributor at an exclusive-to-distributor-only wholesale price and, MOST IMPORTANT of all, THE LICENSE authorizing you (per the contract) to duplicate on disc ROXY BY PROXY for CD Distribution.

What’s On the CD? All Roxy, No Elsewhere: 76 minutes of never-before-released Frank Zappa master recordings from the Roxy Performances of 9 & 10 December 1973:
Inca Roads, Penguin in Bondage, T’Mershi Duween, Dog/Meat, RDNZL, Cheepnis & Dupree’s Paradise, King Kong, Chunga’s Revenge and you know, that’s not all. Yes, it is the same band as the Roxy part of Roxy & Elsewhere.

When Can I Sign Up? Now. Well, once you have read the terms of the contract and found them agreeable to you. This is a limited one-time offer which will expire at 5AM Pacific Time on 28 December 2012, not long after the end of the world as we know it on Frank Zappa’s birthday, 21 December 2012.

Who Can Sign Up? We’re looking for approximately 1,000 individuals at least 18 years of age or older. As you know, we at the Zappa Family Trust are extremely protective of FZ’s legacy. For this reason, we will retain the sole right to approve or reject any potential participant. For example, we will reject all distribution companies and corporate entities.

What’s The Cost? LICENSE inclusive of the CD Duplication Master costs $1,000.00, plus shipping and handling.

How Will I be Charged? We will collect your payment information when you sign up, and submit it to our credit card processing company, PayPal, for pre-authorization. PayPal will immediately place a HOLD on your credit card for UP TO 29 DAYS for the FULL AMOUNT (i.e., $1,000.00 plus S&H).

PLEASE NOTE: At any time prior to the close of the offer period (i.e., 5AM Pacific Time on December 28th), the Zappa Family Trust will have the option, in its sole discretion, to cancel and/or revoke this offer. In such event, you will be notified, you will not receive the CD Duplication Master, the hold will be removed from your credit card, and your credit card will not be charged.

In any event, no fees will actually be charged to your credit card until we are ready to move forward with this offer (which we will decide not later than 5AM on December 28th). We will need the full list of participants before we go into production so we can custom tailor each distributor’s personal identification information onto the CD Duplication Master.

When will you receive the Master CD? The Master CD will be shipped to the address you provide within 8-10 weeks after the close of offer period (i.e., 5AM on December 28th). We will strive to ship all the CD Duplication Masters on or about the same day to ensure a fair delivery timetable for each Distributor.

How Will I Know When The Master Is Shipped? We will notify each Officially Licensed Distributor that the CD Duplication Master has shipped. If there is a problem with successful payment, we will notify the distributor via email as soon as possible.

How Do I Make Money? Each distributor may set the price for the Distribution CD and sell unlimited numbers of complete, physical CDs at the retail level. You will also participate in a royalty pool derived from sales of ROXY BY PROXY CD on Zappa Records through Barfko-Swill at Zappa.com as described below. Note: You can give the CDs away as gifts! There are no exclusive territories for each Distributor.

Are There Distribution Restrictions? Yes. Distributors may only sell the CD at the retail level, which means you cannot contract with any music distribution company. The CD or individual tracks may not be uploaded to file sharing sites (of any kind) for sale via digital download or sold via any other digital distribution method.

How Do I Manufacture the Physical CDs from the Master CD? You may secure your own manufacturer to make copies of the Master CD. Under this approach, you will owe us a mechanical royalty of $1.20 for each CD sold or delivered, payable per the terms of the distribution agreement. In the alternative, you may use the Zappa Family Trust’s authorized third party manufacturer to make copies of the Master CD. Under this approach, each CD will be provided to you at the wholesale price of eleven dollars plus shipping and handling. On all such sales, the mechanical royalty of $1.20 will be included in the price to you. Further, for any sales of the physical CDs made by the Zappa Family Trust through its Barfko-Swill website, we will pay you a royalty based on a percentage of the difference between the retail price and wholesale price as set forth in the terms of the distribution agreement.

What Kind Of Marketing Materials Can I Use? The Zappa Family Trust will provide each distributor with authorized marketing materials for use in advertising and promoting the Zappa CD Master Project. Any and all marketing materials created by a distributor must be approved by us in writing prior to use by the distributor.

Are We Partners? No. Each distributor is acting as an independent contractor for this specific Zappa Master Project and not as an employee, agent, or partner of the Zappa Family Trust or Barking Pumpkin Records. Each distributor is solely responsible for maintaining customer lists, accurate financial records and payment of any local, state, or federal taxes or fees. PLEASE NOTE: The Zappa Family Trust retains the non-exclusive right to distribute the CD itself through its Barfko-Swill website to consumers and the exclusive right to distribute digital and any and all other formats.

Do I Get Any Credit For Participating? You just might. If you “opt-in” on the reservation page, we may include your name, email address, and the URL of any website you operate or own, on (i) our website, (ii) on the liner notes of the CD, and/or (iii) in any movie/DVD credits, with your permission of course.

But Seriously, What Does This Really Mean? What it really means is that if we are all successful, the ZFT will have the budget to cover every possible expense necessary to make THE ROXY PERFORMANCES – The Movie, available just in time for each and every one of us to celebrate the 40th Anniversary of the Original Event. And it will all be down to you!

OK, I Want to Make a Reservation! You need to read and agree to the Distribution Terms and Conditions and fill out the reservation form to continue.

Thank you so much for your interest in the Zappa Master Project/Object. This type of music distribution is a first and is intended to benefit all fans of Frank Zappa’s music. If you have any questions, please send us an email at getsome@zappa.com.

Thank you.

(The email is below)

Dear People of Earth who are interested in anything & everything concerning The Roxy Performances,

So you’ve always dreamt of being a music mogul and running your own record company, huh? But you ask yourself, “How could I get a Real Record Deal?” “I mean,” you say to yourself, “I think I could do this as well as anyone – I have important opinions to share.” Well here’s your chance to be part of Zappa Music Business History and become an AUTHORIZED DISTRIBUTOR of a Real (REAL!) Live (LIVE!) Zappa Record. One more time for the world: Recorded by Zappa, Performed by Zappa, featuring some of your favorite Mothers, and Material, AND all under the Roof you’ve been waiting for: The Roxy! No ELSEWHERES about it.

What??? It’s True. We here at Zappa Records are looking for a few good men and women – approximately 1,000 highly motivated, sensitive and discerning individuals – to sign up as Official Independent Distributors of a never-heretofore-released, thoroughly Authentic Zappa Master Recording. And this is not just any thoroughly authentic Zappa Master Recording either. No, this is the one many of you have been beyond craving. Please sit down to read this part: This is the Roxy – the Soundtrack – yes, it is the introductory Soundtrack, the Prequel if you will – the Project/Object of your Dreams. 76 unadulterated minutes of fabulous frenzy await you. And the opportunity of a life–time: Roxy By Proxy! Should it be determined that you become an Officially Licensed Authorized Zappa RBP Distributor, you can make as many copies of the record as you can possibly distribute – AND exce pt for reporting to us your sales & customers (just like any other record distributor) and paying us the publishing, YOU keep the money. AND you get to collect royalties from what is sold at Barfko-Swill AND you will also be entitled to a special wholesale price available to the OLAZRBPDs (Officially Licensed Authorized Zappa ROXY BY PROXY Distributor) exclusively.

Apart from being Official Release #96 this is a Music Biz First. How is that you might well ask: We figured you might like to participate in the wonderment so we have devised a way to let you in behind the scenes of every Artist’s necessity - a music distribution deal – but in this case we’ve cut to the chase. We need to get the record to you so why shouldn’t you be part of the process? You can help us help you by helping you help us.

So here’s the deal: getsome.zappa.com for all the information and the ACTUAL LICENSE.

Thanks in advance for your Consideration.

xxx,

gz

"Music is the Best!" ~FZ

Des volontaires ? Very Happy
Angrom

Angrom

MessageSujet: Re: Frank Zappa   Frank Zappa - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMar 4 Déc - 13:37

19 ans Sad
Ehn Deïss
Admin
Ehn Deïss

Humeur : Epicurien le vendredi soir, nihiliste le lundi matin

MessageSujet: Re: Frank Zappa   Frank Zappa - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMar 4 Déc - 14:26

Bon, j'ai encore dû rater un épisode... scratch 19 ans ?

https://rateyourmusic.com/~Ehn_Deiss_2

Frank Zappa interviewer: "So Frank, you have long hair. Does that make you a woman?"
FZ: "You have a wooden leg. Does that make you a table?"

"Certains aspirent à la vie éternelle alors qu'ils ne savent pas comment occuper leurs dimanches après-midi..."
https://zoreilles.forumdediscussions.com
Joss

Joss

MessageSujet: Re: Frank Zappa   Frank Zappa - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMar 4 Déc - 14:47

Ehn Deïss a écrit:
Bon, j'ai encore dû rater un épisode... scratch 19 ans ?

... qu'il est mort Frank Zappa - Page 16 11189
Ehn Deïss
Admin
Ehn Deïss

MessageSujet: Re: Frank Zappa   Frank Zappa - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMar 4 Déc - 15:13

Ah mais oui, exact ! RIP... Il y a 19 ans et un jour, j'apprends que Zappa est malade depuis quelques années. Le lendemain, ma copine de l'époque rentre le midi, me dit :
"tiens, il y a un musicien connu qui est mort, mais je ne me souviens plus de son nom".
"Zappa ?"
"Oui, cest ça"

Frank Zappa - Page 16 784702

Frank Zappa interviewer: "So Frank, you have long hair. Does that make you a woman?"

"Certains aspirent à la vie éternelle alors qu'ils ne savent pas comment occuper leurs dimanches après-midi..."
Billx

Billx

MessageSujet: Re: Frank Zappa   Frank Zappa - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMar 4 Déc - 19:10

C'est pour ça qu'elle est restée une copine de "l'époque" ? Embarassed
Interstellar Force

Interstellar Force

MessageSujet: Re: Frank Zappa   Frank Zappa - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMar 4 Déc - 22:03

Je n'avais pas percuté non plus que c'était aujourd'hui ... Ma première réaction a été : Flute necore 19 ans avant Roxy ! Frank Zappa - Page 16 15277

Sinon, track listing du double CD prévu pour mi décembre ( Finer moments ) :

1. Intro 1:20
2. Sleazette 3:33
3. Mozart Piano Sonata In Bb 6:21
4. The Walking Zombie Music 3:23
5. The Old Curiosity Shoppe 7:07
6. You Never Know Who Your Friends Are 2:20
7. Uncle Rhebus 17:45

1. Music From The Big Squeeze 0:42
2. Enigmas 1 Thru 5 8:15
3. Pumped And Waxed 4:19
4. There Is No Heaven From Where Slogans Go To Die 4:37
5. Squeeze It, Squeeze It, Squeeze It 3:17
6. The Subcutaneous Peril 19:41

Live d'inédits, période Mothers 69/72

Frank Zappa - Page 16 133811

Sinon, il est né le 21/12 ... Un signe de fin du monde en plus ?
Ehn Deïss
Admin
Ehn Deïss

MessageSujet: Re: Frank Zappa   Frank Zappa - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMar 4 Déc - 22:11

Mmh, intéressant ! Si le son est correct, je fonce !

Interstellar Force

Interstellar Force

MessageSujet: Re: Frank Zappa   Frank Zappa - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMar 4 Déc - 22:23

Le son va être au petit oignon d'après le Vaulmaster ... Il travail d'ailleurs sur une édition vinyle pour février ...
Là je suis en attente du road tapes vol1 ... Les premiers retour sont plus que positif concernant le son ( mono mais bon )
Ehn Deïss
Admin
Ehn Deïss

MessageSujet: Re: Frank Zappa   Frank Zappa - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMar 4 Déc - 22:26

Bonne nouvelle pour la fournée 69-73 !Frank Zappa - Page 16 133811

J'attends ton avis sur le Road Tapes, vol.1 avec impatience ! bounce

Angrom

Angrom

MessageSujet: Re: Frank Zappa   Frank Zappa - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMer 5 Déc - 8:04

Intéressant ce live dit donc ...
Je vais sans doute dans un 1er temps me contenter du "core catalogue" pour lequel il m'en manque encore pas mal ...

IF , j'ai vu que tu écoutais la compilation "Mothermania" . elle a des choses intéressantes ? des inédits ou c'est juste une compilation ?
Interstellar Force

Interstellar Force

MessageSujet: Re: Frank Zappa   Frank Zappa - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMer 5 Déc - 8:20

C'est plus pour complété ma collec ... Voici le détail :

1. Brown Shoes Don't Make It [album version]
2. Mother People [new mono mix]
3. The Duke of Prunes [album version]
4. Call Any Vegetable [edit]
5. The Idiot Bastard Son [new mono mix & edit]

6. It Can't Happen Here [new stereo mix & edit]
7. You're Probably Wondering Why I'm Here [new stereo mix]
8. Who Are the Brain Police? [new stereo mix]
9. Plastic People [album version]
10. Hungry Freaks, Daddy [new stereo mix]
11. America Drinks & Goes Home [album version]
Bergamote

MessageSujet: Re: Frank Zappa   Frank Zappa - Page 16 Icon_minitimeJeu 6 Déc - 16:03

Bonjour à tous,

Je fréquente avec plaisir votre forum depuis quelques semaines et vous félicite du contenu et de l'humeur qui y règne. Passionné par la musique de Frank Zappa depuis plusieurs années, j'ai une question à vous soumettre.

Il existe deux versions concernant la période Läther.

La version officielle (la plus répandue et celle soutenue par Gail Zappa) affirme que Zappa a d'abord livré à Warner ce coffret sous sa forme "mélangée", puis l'a reconfiguré ensuite en quatre albums plus cohérents en terme de style (In New York, Studio Tan, Sleep Dirt et Orchestral Favorites).

L'autre version soutient le contraire, à savoir que Zappa aurait d'abord conçu les quatre albums pré-cités qu'il aurait livrés à Warner au printemps, et qu'il n'aurait reconfiguré le tout qu'à l'automne dans le but de le sortir via une autre maison de disques (Mercury).

Avez-vous un avis sur la question voire des éléments concrets qui permettraient de confirmer l'une des deux versions ?

Merci !
Interstellar Force

Interstellar Force

MessageSujet: Re: Frank Zappa   Frank Zappa - Page 16 Icon_minitimeJeu 6 Déc - 16:32

La version que je connais confirme la forme mélangé et que c'est Warner qui a imposé une plus grande cohérence pour sortir les 4 albums suscités ...
En réaction FZ a diffusé la version original à la radio en demandant à ses fans de l'enregistrer ( moult et moult bootleg existe ... )
Angrom

Angrom

MessageSujet: Re: Frank Zappa   Frank Zappa - Page 16 Icon_minitimeJeu 6 Déc - 17:03

Bienvenue, Bergamote, n'hésite pas à participer !
Ehn Deïss
Admin
Ehn Deïss

MessageSujet: Re: Frank Zappa   Frank Zappa - Page 16 Icon_minitimeJeu 6 Déc - 17:30

Interstellar Force a écrit:
La version que je connais confirme la forme mélangé et que c'est Warner qui a imposé une plus grande cohérence pour sortir les 4 albums suscités ...
En réaction FZ a diffusé la version original à la radio en demandant à ses fans de l'enregistrer ( moult et moult bootleg existe ... )

Oui, d'ailleurs, dans les bonus du CD Läther, on trouve des extraits de cet émission. Donc normalement, il y a la version voulue par Zappa (le quadruple-vinyle), refusée par Warner et dispatchée sur 4 albums thématiques (dont un In New-York honteusement tronqué à l'époque de sa sortie), puis la sortie en CD du mix original en 1996...

Interstellar Force

Interstellar Force

MessageSujet: Re: Frank Zappa   Frank Zappa - Page 16 Icon_minitimeJeu 6 Déc - 19:31

A noter que la version 2012 sort avec la pochette voulue par FZ :

Frank Zappa - Page 16 51y8d3wzlhlsl500aa300

mais elle perd ( peut être ) les bonus de l'édition précédente ...
Bergamote

MessageSujet: Re: Frank Zappa   Frank Zappa - Page 16 Icon_minitimeJeu 6 Déc - 21:22

Merci pour vos réponses !

En fait, Zappa a conçu Läther ET les 4 albums. Il n'y a aucun doute là dessus. La question est de savoir quel fut le projet initial. Je voulais connaître vos avis car des éléments me font douter de la version "officielle".
Interstellar Force

Interstellar Force

MessageSujet: Re: Frank Zappa   Frank Zappa - Page 16 Icon_minitimeJeu 6 Déc - 21:37

Des compléments de réponse ici :

http://www.lukpac.org/~handmade/patio/vinylvscds/lather.html

et surtout ici :

http://www.lukpac.org/~handmade/patio/vinylvscds/lather.html

Sinon , je ne pense vraiment pas que FZ soit pour quelque chose dans la conception des 4 albums ( rien que les pochettes hideuses qui ne ressemble à rien d'autres dans sa disco ) ce que confirme ses interviews de l'époque ( conflit ouvert avec Warner ).
Ehn Deïss
Admin
Ehn Deïss

MessageSujet: Re: Frank Zappa   Frank Zappa - Page 16 Icon_minitimeJeu 6 Déc - 21:48

Bergamote a écrit:
Je voulais connaître vos avis car des éléments me font douter de la version "officielle".

Lesquels ? Very Happy

Interstellar Force

Interstellar Force

MessageSujet: Re: Frank Zappa   Frank Zappa - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMar 11 Déc - 21:50

Bon, ben on saura pas ... No

Sinon , encore une nouvelle pchette pour Lather ...
Ehn Deïss
Admin
Ehn Deïss

MessageSujet: Re: Frank Zappa   Frank Zappa - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMar 11 Déc - 23:42

Il n'y a pas d'image, c'est normal ?

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Frank Zappa   Frank Zappa - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Frank Zappa
Page 16 sur 29Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 29  Suivant