Les Grandes Z'oreilles

La musique avec des Z'oreilles grandes ouvertes !

AccueilRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
-29%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 – 16 Go / 512Go (CDAV : ...
499.99 € 699.99 €
Voir le deal

Beyond Twilight

3 participants
AuteurMessage
Valhall

Valhall

Beyond Twilight Empty
MessageSujet: Beyond Twilight   Beyond Twilight Icon_minitimeMer 10 Sep - 19:28

Citation :
FINN ZIERLER (BEYOND TWILIGHT)

Interview - August-September 2008,
Denmark - Russia

- Are you, guys, alive? :-)

Yeah, very much. But as always after releasing album I disappear - staying in the shadows. This is where I gather inspiration but I will be back as always when I have something to say with music again. I know some people are worried about whether Beyond Twilight is active or not, the website for instance haven’t been updated for a year or so. But I like to stay out of the media and concentrate on the music instead. So no need to worry sooner or later we are gonna hit the surface again.

- Do you have the clear plans about the new album?

No, I don’t. Except from the music, of course. I have the musical pictures in my head, so I know in which direction I wanna go. But most of it will happen when I sit down and write.

- But you and other members are still at the music field? I mean, do you have other musical projects right now?

I don’t have any projects. The rest of the guys are busy touring and producing as always.

- Your last release FOR THE LOVE OF ART AND THE MAKING has been growing so high... What about the next one? You said you have a pictures in your head. Just wanna ask you about the form... Do you think about another great part - opera or something like this - or no?

It will not be 'For the Love of Art and the Making' part 2 for sure. I don’t like to repeat myself. It will be tracks in a new way. But the direction will be more aggressive and more dark than any Beyond Twilight release earlier. It will have sharper edge to it.

- Probably, 'For the Love of Art and the Making' is difficult to keep attention of people during a gig...

Yes for most people it would because it would not be a typical rock concert. It would be 45 minutes with ongoing music without any breaks. To perform 'For the Love of Art and the Making' live would need the right surroundings, the right theaters, the right everything for doing a musical piece like that. Lots of things would be going on the stage as well to tell the story on the album. But it’s something I hope will happen some day. I would really like to do it because it would be a different experience and quite a challenge.

- Yeah, but maybe impossible to play on festivals as well...

Yes that won’t happen. The time factor on festival jobs plays a role here and the environment of course. The audience on festivals prefer to hear songs rather than a whole complicated album as well. Festivals are more for drinking, having fun and listening to tracks and going crazy and shit, you know.

- Your fans asked about your singer. What about Bjorn?

Well, Bjorn is not in the Band. He almost didn’t get to be a part of the band before he was out. He was out a very short time after we released the album. So, that’s really old news. I thought it was public for anyone. But no hard feelings.

- So, we just hope we can hear about a new singer, about new Beyond Twilight’s music very soon... :-)

Yes there will be a new singer on the new album like on the others :-) So, it’s gonna happen at the next one as well. :-) This will play a part for the writings as well. I have him in mind while writing so it’s gonna colour the music.

- So, what you can say to people who are going to your web-page and can see nothing? :-)

Haha. Well, be patient. As always. I was in the shadows for 4 years after the release of 'The Devil’s Hall of Fame'. I think now it’s 1,5 years past 'For the Love of Art and the Making'. But I can promise it won’t be long before I’ll be back. No need to start worrying. I hope by now most people know that after every new Beyond Twilight’s release I must go back to the shadows.

- So, we just need to keep our patience...

Yes, please! :-)

Tout est dit...

Je n'ai qu'un seul mot à rajouter: ENFIN

bounce
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.yourmajesty.net
Chris

Chris

Beyond Twilight Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Beyond Twilight   Beyond Twilight Icon_minitimeMer 10 Sep - 20:26

J'ai "The Devil's Hall of Fame" et "Section X" qui sont des albums très intéressants.
Ehn Deïss
Admin
Ehn Deïss

Humeur : Epicurien le vendredi soir, nihiliste le lundi matin

Beyond Twilight Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Beyond Twilight   Beyond Twilight Icon_minitimeMer 10 Sep - 20:36

J'ai les trois albums et je les adore ! Quand ils veulent pour le quatrième, je leur fait confiance les yeux fermés ! cheers

https://rateyourmusic.com/~Ehn_Deiss_2

Frank Zappa interviewer: "So Frank, you have long hair. Does that make you a woman?"
FZ: "You have a wooden leg. Does that make you a table?"

"Certains aspirent à la vie éternelle alors qu'ils ne savent pas comment occuper leurs dimanches après-midi..."
https://zoreilles.forumdediscussions.com
Valhall

Valhall

Beyond Twilight Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Beyond Twilight   Beyond Twilight Icon_minitimeMer 10 Sep - 20:47

Idem. C'est un groupe fantastique (et sous-estimé).

Et quel autre leader, dans le petit monde du métal prog, s'isole ainsi du monde pendant plusieurs mois, voire plusieurs années entre chaque album pour trouver l'inspiration ? Zierler est un grand artiste, un génie même. Je ne doute pas que le résultat sera à la hauteur de mes (longues) attentes What a Face
http://www.yourmajesty.net
Contenu sponsorisé

Beyond Twilight Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Beyond Twilight   Beyond Twilight Icon_minitime

Beyond Twilight
Page 1 sur 1